ASBMB Members: Register Now for Virtual Event
ASBMB Webinar Teaching enzymology with the Protein Data Bank: from pandemic to Paxlovid
Oct. 19, 2023 | 2–3:30 p.m. Eastern | Members only; free registration required
Who Should Attend
- Faculty members who teach biochemistry courses that involve structure-function relationships at all levels.
- Graduate students and post-doctoral fellows who are interested in teaching and science communication.
- Navigate the RCSB PDB website to visualize each 3D structure and explore various annotations mapped to it.
- Compare the shapes, interactions and functions of groups of PDB structures with similar sequences and/or similar structures.
- Use RCSB PDB data, tools and resources to enhance classroom instructions and build lessons for teaching about enzymes.