Complete the following by April 23, 2019, 11:59 pm EST to participate in the 2019 Video Challenge. Review the Challenge and the Video Requirements before submission.
Step 1: Upload Video
Upload your video to YouTube with the following settings:
Basic Settings tab (help):
- The video is set to "Public"
- Description field states: Entry for the 2019 RCSB PDB Video Challenge "Mechanisms of Bacterial Resistance to Aminoglycoside Antibiotics"
Advanced settings tab (help):
- Comments: uncheck boxes Allow comments, and Users can view ratings for this video
- License and rights ownership: choose Standard YouTube License
- Syndication: choose Everywhere
- Distribution: check Allow embedding
- Category: choose Education
- Your video must remain online through at least May 8th 2019. Videos removed prior to that date will be disqualified
- Your video should not use any YouTube-native enhancements (e.g., audio, annotation, hyperlinks)
Have the link to your video available when you are ready to submit the Registration Form.
Step 2: Prepare Permission Forms
Each Team Member fills in and has parent/guardian sign the Parent Permission Form. If you have actors/voice actors performing in the video who are not Team Members, they need to fill in and sign/have signed the Actor Release Form.
Scan or photograph the forms and save the files. You can combine all of your team's forms into one PDF document.
Step 3: Submit Registration Form
Choose the appropriate option, depending whether you submit your video using your Google email or different email.
I have Google account
I don't have Google account
|Log into your Google account to complete the Registration Form. Upload the necessary forms when prompted.||Email necessary forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then complete the Registration Form.|
If you have any questions regarding this process, please email email@example.com.